//DANCING PANDA.


Bonjour!

Hello im Liana.thanx for coming to my official blog.i just bloging when i have an idea.i just to lazy to post sumthing because i dont have any idea.errghh -.- click FOLLOW button please :)
Find Me :
Facebook | Twitter
My ChurpChurp
Travel this

Story About Links Goodies


Message
Leave ur link in my Chat Box please :)
kalau nak coment post saya.coment di sini .masheh :)
wanna exchange ur link?tell me n follow me first :)


Sweetsour


Credits Section
Skin By LetthaKyra
Background APK
Best view in Google Chrome only.
care nak wat page
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 7:22 AM | 1 panda

koarang mesti ade yg t'tanye2kan cm ne nk wat page ni.meh kite ajar carenye.tpi korang kene pham tol2 kalo tdak x menjadi mende ni..hehe.tpi actually simple je wat page ni


1.log in --> design --> posting --> edit page

2.then korang kene klik NEW PAGE tok wat page .

3.isikan page title korang ikot ksukaan korang like 'about me' or 'tutorial' or anything. okey?

4.wat samething post tok korang punye page tuh. n klik PUBLISH PAGE 

5.tick kan BLOG SIDEBAR or BLOG TABS or NO GADGET ikot ksukaan korang.

6.klik SAVE AND PUBLISH n lihat la hasilnye




Older Post | Newer Post